Search This Blog

Blogger Editor - Open Live Writer Update 1

In my recent post, I was glad that Open Live Writer is available, but it had a problem with Blogger authenticate. Today I found this in its issue tracker.

Following the instruction posted in the issue tracker, I opened Open Live Writer and closed, and then reopened. A new option “Google Blogger” is avaialble in the blog type. After entering the my Blooger URL and authrorizing the access, I am writing this post in Open Live Writer!!! The version is 0.5.1.2. Thank you for the great work!

2015-12-21_09-08-15

The next feature I want is to support “Labels”, like many people requested. The good news is that they are working on it. I will keep an eye on this and post on the next update when it’s available.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.7

This is a quick update on my previous post “ Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.5 ”. When I try the same SFTP server setting in vCSA 6.7...