Search This Blog

Blogger Editor

As you are reading this blog, you know it’s a Blogger site. Microsoft Windows Live Writer has been my favorite editor to publish on the site.

Since May 2015, Windows Live Writer stopped working after Google ended support the old authentication protocol. It looks there is a way to work around this problem (see the answer posted on the Microsoft Community site).

I have not tried the work around myself. Since Windows Live Writer is a fairly old application. I am looking for a replacement. I tried BlogJet and Zoundry Raven (Raven seems no longer being updated), but not success. Searching in Chrome Web Store, I found StackEdit. The UI is very simple and nice. This is my first post using StackEdit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.7

This is a quick update on my previous post “ Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.5 ”. When I try the same SFTP server setting in vCSA 6.7...