Search This Blog

First Day Result of Improving Sleep Quality

Here is the first day result of following my 2017 new year resolution - improve sleep quality

  • Went to bed at 10:2x p.m. According to my Fitbit, slept at 10:34 p.m. and woke up at 3:53 a.m., and time asleep 5 hours and 9 minutes with 10 minutes restless. I know I woke up at 2:19 a.m. and 3:24 a.m. to check the time on my Fitbit. Then I am fully awake from a dream at 3:24 a.m.
  • Did not drink any sola the whole day
  • Drank half glass of water before going to bed
  • Did not exercise the whole day, and walked 7,578 steps
  • Shut down the computer at 10:1x p.m., did not read on the phone and tablet in bed
  • Kept the phone next to the bed as the alarm clock. When waking up, I checked if there is any phone call or text message (the anwers is no); I did not read any email even there are some on the phone.

Conclusion

  • Going to bed at 10 p.m. may be too early for me. I may move to 10:30 p.m.
  • When wake up, check for phone call or text message only. Do not read any email until 6 a.m. or the start of a normal day

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.7

This is a quick update on my previous post “ Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.5 ”. When I try the same SFTP server setting in vCSA 6.7...