Search This Blog

New Year Resolution - Improve Sleep Quality

To improve the sleep quality in 2017, I have some plans (the source of these ideas from https://medium.com/personal-growth/how-to-wake-up-early-your-ultimate-blueprint-1f8bb2045b90)

  • Sleep at least 6 hours and 30 minutes each day. I will go to bed at 10 p.m. except Saturday.
  • Do not drink sola after 4 p.m. or 6 hours before bedtime. I do not drink alcohol and rarely drink coffee.
  • Drink half glass of water before going to bed
  • Do not exercise after 7 p.m. or 3 hours before bedtime
  • Do not read or watch on the smartphone, tablet, or computer after 9 p.m. or 1 hour before bedtime. This one will be difficult.
  • Do not put the smartphone or tablet next to the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.7

This is a quick update on my previous post “ Use WinSCP to Transfer Files in vCSA 6.5 ”. When I try the same SFTP server setting in vCSA 6.7...